Tuesday 20 October 2015

OLD PHOTO'S...

I was in my grandma's house in Israel over the summer and found some old photo's of myself and my family.
They bring back the best memories and stories which I will try to explain really briefly for you - some of these photo's I was never in or even alive at that time but are still photo's that are close to my heart.
 
Enjoy!
 
_____________
 
Below is a picture of my sister Alicia, not a very old photo but reminds me of when she was way younger, she's literally so stunning!
This was taken at her dancing when she had just started.
I remember being very worried about her going off into a dance class as I know how judgemental other dancers can be, even at that age! But look at her now, a gorgeous little dancer with amazing talent.
 
 
 
The next picture is my mother and sister years back in Greece laid poolside at night, I remember the pool being pretty at night with lighting and effects.
My sister is wearing a cheerleading outfit that I used to love!!!


 
Below is a photograph of my grandmother and sister, I don't know the story behind this image but I love it as it has two of my favourite people on.
 
 
This picture is of me, its quite a strange photo as I'm pretending to enjoy these tomato's when actually I can not stand them... literally my most hated food ever!
I think you can actually see the pain on my face.
 
 
This picture is an oldie, when I was very young!
Don't think modelling was ever my thing ;) hahaha!
 



 
This is another ''modelling'' picture of me hahaha!
But a little older.
Really glad i never went through with that career ;) 
 
 
This is a VERY old photo of my mummy as you can tell by the outfit alone ;)
I do like the ride though! If I'm correct this photo was taken in the old USSR which doesn't even exist anymore.
 
 
This isn't an old picture but its my sister looking through these photo's.
I can't wait for her to look at this picture in 15+ years and do what I'm doing right now
 
 
This is taken in the house that my little sister was born in, well where she came HOME to after the hospital, so some of my best memories are actually in that house!
This little rabbit is called ''ZAYA'' and i still have and love him dearly. He's life <3 We all have that toy from our childhood right?
 
 
This photo touches me deeply as 2 people who are so close to me aren't here anymore unfortunately.
 
 
Mum and Dads wedding day.
They both looked BEUTIFUL, mums dress was gorgeous! Showed off her figure, dad looked smart in his suit. Perfect wedding!!
 

 
This is a picture of me when i was asked to be a flower girl for a wedding as they loved how I look ;)
Don't feel too pretty looking at this picture but I guess they did ahaha!
(dad and mum)
 
 
I love the photo below of me and my mum!
I can remember always going for picnics near this lake/river and doing handstands all the time haha!
Mum looks beautiful.
(p.s this was my favourite outfit at one point)
 
 
Another one from mum and dads wedding.
Gorgeous!!
 
 
This is a picture of my cousin Dana at my parents' wedding, looking a little tired? ;)
But cute!!
 
 
Mum at my uncles bar mitzvah.
 
 
My uncles looking like they do everyday ;)
(jokes) But I do find this picture a little amusing!!
 
 
This picture is filled with family.
Mums and dads wedding.
 
Both Grandma's in this photo, Aunties, Uncles, Cousins and Parents <3
 

 This is one of the oldest photo's as its my mum when she was younger than what i am now!
I actually really like her school uniform.

 
A close up of her face on her wedding day.
Cute make up mommy! Hair's a little cray cray thought ;)
 
 
This is me. Looking slightly angry ... think I wanted someone to pick me up haha!
 
 
& Last of all, my mum in the disco years, looking like a raver haha!
 
 
 
There are millions more photo's but these are the ones I chose to share with you.
 
Please do not copy and re-post these pictures. Thank you for reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment