Thursday 30 July 2015

WHAT'S ON MY HOMESCREEN? (WINTER 2014)

 
I'm extremely OCD and usually have all my apps in folders for example
social media related apps all in one,
photos and photography related apps in another, etc
but I decided to fill my home screen
with my every day apps and leave the others(less used)
on the second page in those folders.
So yes, my battery is low and I have no service in my new house but here we go:
 
 
TOPROW
GOOGLE - FACEBOOK - INSTAGRAM - SNAPCHAT

SECONDROW
Photos - Messenger - Twitter - Notes
 
THIRDROW
Blogger Dashboard - My blog - Tumblr - Email
 
FOURTHROW
Yahoo - YouTube - Skype - Viber
 
FIFTHROW
 Whatsapp - Calendar - Calculator - Clock
 
SIXTHROW
Messages - Phone - Camera - Settings

BACKGROUND
 Picture of grandmother and granddad dancing at grandma's birthday party
 


DISCLAIMER
some people may not understand why I've done this blog post and find it pointless.
But I enjoy blogging and sharing things about myself and as my phone is extremely important to me I thought I would do this little post for you guys!
Thanks for reading, come back soon!
 
- love, Diana xx
 
 
 
 
 
 please share
 

No comments:

Post a Comment